Helllllllo friends! I hope you all had an AMAZING weekend. I was off from the day job on Friday, Sunday and today — it was uhhhmazing! I went to work Saturday and we held a benefit (sold turkey legs) to help one of my associates with medical expenses. All in all, this has been a good weekend. Let’s get to some VERY important updates, shall we?
1) Southern Secrets – I’m still in the process of my own proofreading before it goes to the line editor on August 1st and I’m already finding so many things I want to change =(…lots to do before August 1st = a busy me. I hope to have my cover released my the middle of August. A release date will soon follow.
2) Destructive Bliss – As of Sunday evening, I’m ranked #3 in Channillo’s “Most Popular” section and I’m pretty excited about it! I am in the process of uploading another chapter and hope to stay two weeks ahead at all times! You can now make a ONE TIME purchase of my serial novel on DestructiveBliss.Com, if you’re not comfortable with Channillo’s format. Click HERE, for all of the information you’ll need.
3) New project – I’ve got another thing to add to my resume and I’m pretty excited about it. I’ll be releasing all of the details very soon. For now, I can tell you that it is a bit interactive and very different from my weekly blog post updates.
4) New book ideas – I have got 2 new story lines that I’ve started to play around with. I don’t plan on writing them until next year because my main focus this year is getting SS released, DB finalized and I plan to start SS book 2 later this summer.
5) I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS – As of Saturday night I had close to 900 “likes” on my Facebook page and nearing 500 followers on Twitter. Thank you all for following and liking me! I hope that bullet point 3 (listed above) will give us another way to interact with one another.
Whew, I know. Lots going on, huh? 😉
Until next week,